$150.00 – $300.00
We will mail you the Buy Ayahuasca Kit Caapi Resin and Mimosa Hostilis root bark containing potent DMT Dimethyltryptamine to any country in the world. This ayahuasca kit brew is more intense. Use this if you’re experienced.
After brewing, the liquid should be keep in the fridge and should last for a couple of years. The liquid’s shelf life is good for more than 1 year in the refrigerator. When you want to reuse. Lightly shake the liquid’s container to mix up the tea. And it’s ready to drink.
Buy Ayahuasca Kit
Easy Mimosa Hostilis and Banisteriopsis Caapi Recipe | How to Make Ayahuasca Tea?
This is by far the easiest buy ayahuasca kit vine recipe that will produce the best RESULT and EFFECT. We will be using Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark(Powdered) and Banisteriopsis Caapi(Resin). Buy Ayahuasca Kit, ayahuasca for sale.
Buy Ayahuasca Kit
Ayahuasca — also known as the tea, the vine, and la purga — is a brew made from the leaves of the Psychotria viridis shrub along with the stalks of the Banisteriopsis caapi vine, though other plants and ingredients can be added as well.
This drink was used for spiritual and religious purposes by ancient Amazonian tribes and is still used as a sacred beverage by some religious communities in Brazil and North America, including the Santo Daime.
Traditionally, a shaman or curandero — an experienced healer who leads Ayahuasca ceremonies — prepares the brew by boiling torn leaves of the Psychotria viridis shrub and stalks of the Banisteriopsis caapi vine in water.
Materials you will need:
- 3-4 Pots
- Measuring cup
- b. caapi
- A whole lot of time ( 5-10 hours)
The amount we will be using as an example. You need to do simple math to find out the ratio for your recipe by using the ingredients below:
- vinegar (60mL x 3) = 180mL in total
- mimosa root bark or shredded= 160 grams
- banisteriopsis caapi resin= 150 grams of
- water (3L x 3) = 9 Liter total
- A whole lot of time
Make ayahuasca tea step by step below:
- Put 3 liter of water in a pot. Let the water cook to 80% before boiling. Then turn it down to medium heat.
- Put 60 ml vinegar apple or a white vinegar one (better if organic), but regular vinegar works just as good.
- Put the plant material mimosa hostilis inside the water.
- Mix all vinegar, mimosa, and water. Stir. Make sure that it is NOT boiling. You want it warm/hot. Cook it for 3 hours.
- Turn off the stove, and let it get a little bit cooler and then filter all the liquid. Use coffee filter/hand towel. Press the materials till you can’t get any more liquid out.
- Put the liquid and the left-over mimosa in different pots. Save both of them. Leave the liquid on the side(we need it) I want to point out that you will not have 3L of mimosa as some of the water is evaporated. this is okay, we will be making it concentrated later anyways.
- Take the leftover mimosa from the blanket/filter. Put it again in 3 liters water and put 60 mL of vinegar. Basically, doing step 1 – 6 again.
- Repeat step 7.
- Put all 3 pots of mimosa liquid together. Now you can throw away the solid shredded mimosa or any plant matter.
- Cook it till you have around 1.5 liters. Slow cooking it to make it more concentrated.
- Take the 1.5 Liter and put it in the fridge to let it cool down overnight.
- Next day filter again the liquid and put the residual materials in the trash, and warm the liquid again on the stove.
- Put in 150 grams of resin. Stir and mix it for 15-30 minutes or until it completely dissolves.
- You should have around 1 liter left
This is the most common ayahuasca recipe. However there are other recipes using different ingredients such as syrian rue or psychotria viridis.
Buy Ayahuasca tea Kit online for sale
Buy Ayahuasca Kit Buy Ayahuasca Kit Buy Ayahuasca Kit Buy Ayahuasca Kit Ayahuasca for sale. ayahuasca kit
There are no reviews yet.